Re: EDP: how do you organize your presets?

andy garber wrote:
> Hello LD!
> This post is for all the EDP people.

> So then last night I decide I'm gonna go through each and every one of
> the Interface modes.
> I didn't make it.  I of course got stuck on "stutter" before making it
> to expert.  But, dang -
> stutter is incredible! This opened up a whole new door for me and now

congrats, afaik you're the first person to "discover" Stutter without
having it
pointed out to them.

> How do other people organize their presets in this thing?  Do you have
> any rhyme or reason?

I have preset 1 set for general use, MoreLoops=2,
SwitchQuant=CnF, Quantise=Off, SamplerStyle=StA

That's actually all I need for most EDP Tricks.

apart from that, I have a few presets that work with particular
compositions,
or improv styles.
i.e. one composition needs 3 loops
    a glitchy SUS preset
    a couple of ways of doing those pseudo-sequencer things.
    a preset with 5 loops designed to be called up directly with
midi(which I still didn't get anything out of)
    a preset with different 8th/cycle vals on the 2 EDPs for instant
polyrhythmics
probably a couple more, but those are the main ones.

andy butler