Re: Let's play a game- it's called Imagine The Perfect Looper

--- On Thu, 6/12/08, nick ingvoldstad <nickingvoldstad@gmail.com> wrote:
> I read the "building our own looper" thread and
> would like to bump that
> idea.  So if this were the greatest dream you ever had, in
> which The Perfect
> Looper were to be coming in the mail this afternoon, and
> you DIDN'T wake up
> before getting to play with it... what would playing with
> it be like?  Its
> features, its interface, its structure, everything.

To me, "perfection" means it exactly meets the defined requirements. The
problem is that different people and different situations will have
different requirements. Here are mine:

- intended for guitar players
- single-width floor stompbox (see Guyatone's Micro Effects series)