Re: My Revised MAX/MSP Looping/Effects Rig

Very exciting. The possibilities of having the output of my guitar trigger
changes in my max system are almost endless. It could be anything, from
random functionality change, to just basic things. Like imagine if you
play
a particular frequency, it triggers a script that records a 10 second
loop,
plays it back in random speed, and then stops.   I could even make the
system randomly respond to different frequencies on the guitar and plant
little easter eggs throughout my system.  One minute,  a 440hz frequency
triggers reverse loop, the next it is triggering my random pitch shifter,
the next it is chopping my signal up or using some granular synthesis
stuff.
Hey, maybe I can write a patch that shuts my system down if I play too
many
notes. :)

Kris