Re: My Revised MAX/MSP Looping/Effects Rig

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Krispen Hartung <khartung@cableone.net>
wrote:

> You just reminded me to finish something I started! Not totally the same
>as
> below, but I have a guitar synth in max I built that emulates the Roland
> GR300.  Part of the patch analyzes my guitar frequency and converts to
> numbers. And once you have numbers in max, you can do just about anything
> with them. What I had planned to do is design it so that certain ranges
>of
> notes on the guitar, now numbers, trigger changes in the random behavior
>of
> my system. So that if I played fast and high, it would speed the random
> change, and so on. Or if I played a particular note, it would trigger a
> specific change in random behabior, like reducing the range of paramaters
> randomly selected....all very easy to do. I really like this idea. I
>think I
> will build that when I get back.
>
> Kris

That kind of thinking was EXACTLY what I had in mind! I honestly
suspected you were already into it ;-)  Can't wait to hear about your
findings in praxis...

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen