Re: My Revised MAX/MSP Looping/Effects Rig

Oh, easily. Great idea. Though I need to stay true to my rule: no touchy
the
lappy. :)  Just kidding.

You just reminded me to finish something I started! Not totally the same
as
below, but I have a guitar synth in max I built that emulates the Roland
GR300.  Part of the patch analyzes my guitar frequency and converts to
numbers. And once you have numbers in max, you can do just about anything
with them. What I had planned to do is design it so that certain ranges of
notes on the guitar, now numbers, trigger changes in the random behavior
of
my system. So that if I played fast and high, it would speed the random
change, and so on. Or if I played a particular note, it would trigger a
specific change in random behabior, like reducing the range of paramaters
randomly selected....all very easy to do. I really like this idea. I think
will build that when I get back.

Kris