Line 6 M13

I haven't seen much yet on this list regarding the Line 6 M13 which has
been announced last March (shipping date unknown).
http://www.line6.com/m13/

The specs look very interesting imo:

- 75 effects from DL4, Echo Pro, MM4, FM4 and DM4, 4 simultaneous in any
order and any combination
- 28-second mono looper with dedicated footswitch controls for Undo,
Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed and more
- stereo in/out, stereo FX send/return
- 2 expression pedal inputs, tap tempo, midi in/out

According to the manual, each pedal has it's own true bypass so in theory
you can run 4 DL4's and the looper which means 5 loopers. I have asked
Line 6 support if it sends midi clock and if it can sync to an external
midi clock.

The price: Thomann will sell it for 479,- EUR which is not much if you
compare it with EUR 344,- for 1 DL4 only!

Sjaak

http://home.scarlet.be/gare-d-anvers/sjaak/