Re: Let's play a game- it's called Imagine The Perfect Looper

Per forgot to mention that it should have MIDI, Firewire, USB2, and
optical interfaces to work cross-platform with "NIX, Mac, and PCs, and
have 3 expression pedal inputs, too. Oh, and 8 1/4" stereo inputs and
8 outs, plus cost less than $500 US ... oh, and list members get to
beta test it first!

*GRIN ...hey, we ARE dreaming here.

~~ Dennis

P.S. Can you make it go to 11 1/2? 11 is so, I don't know ... so 90s.