Re: My Revised MAX/MSP Looping/Effects Rig

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 7:16 AM, Boise Experimental Music Festival
<khartung@cableone.net> wrote:
> No expression pedals. I
> just plug into my Fireface 400, activate my system, and let the wonderful
> world of randomness take over. So liberating!

Awesome! It might get more fun if you could build some interactivity
into those random patches? I tried to fiddle with random in 90-92 by
playing with a guitar plus midi mic triggeering a sampler on the side
and I had a huge box of program/sound disks for the sampler and none
of those disks were marked up with its content. So I never knew what
the sampler would start spitting back at me when I started  a concert.
But I got bored with that system because I learned it so fast and it
never interacted with my playing. With MAX I think you could achieve
some interactivity these days?

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen