Re: In praise of Logic Express

Maybe Os means Jobs' second period with Apple? He was there from the
beginning but did actually quit Apple for some years, those years when
Macs really sucked...

(I abandoned Mac back then to use Intel PC's instead, until Jobs came
back and kicked off the G5 line. Before that I had shifted to Mac from
Atari when Atari went belly-up. It was on Atari I found out that Logic
had better timing than Cubase - thanks to some electronic dance music
producers I was lucky to work with - so I swapped Cubase for Logic
when leaving Atari and going Mac/Digidesign to jump into the new hard
drive recording technology).

per