Re: OT: In praise of Mainstage

I did manage to solve the FCB footswitch problem with Mainstage. I
use CC's instead of Note numbers switching them to alternate style of
buttons. Works perfectly with Sooperlooper. I am surprised Apple has
not included a looper. But SL does just fine. Jesse has explained he
is currently working on some upgrades to facilitate an easier
experience with mulitiple loops. Once that is done, SL should be a
real contender in the realm of Software loopers.

I use both Live and Mainstage. The former is inferior in regards to
sound quality, but has a lot of advantages. Mainstage is still buggy,
but it is in its infancy. I'm sure as we go, it will improve.
Chris