Re: OT: In praise of Logic Express

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 10, 2008, at 1:01 PM, Warren Sirota wrote:
>>> I haven't played that much yet with Logic Express, but I have to say
>that
>>> what you get for $200 is extremely impressive
>
> I fully agree, but yet the coolest parts - i.e. what I personally use
> the most in Logic - is not included in the Express version.
> http://www.apple.com/logicexpress

I'll probably graduate to the Pro version once I've gotten a handle on
the Express. I saw that there was, I think, NO cost to taking the
stepped approach, and this gave me a chance to get my feet wet
inexpensively.

Chris - Mainstage looks interesting - it's quite true that the ideal
UI for live performance is not the same as for the desktop.

So, Per, what parts are you talking about that are your favorites in
Studio?