Re: new Augustus Loop has "effect loops"

Should work fine with Bidule - let me know if not.

> Last time I tried Augustus with the "punch in" method it created quite
> loud clicks in the loop. Is a fix for this planned?

Punch in is just another way of activating Tap Rec, which is prone to
pops if you do it while audio is playing (rather than starting to play
as you hit record). There are a lot of little things like this that I
need to address, but that'll be Augustus 2.0, whenever that is. Right
now Augustus is getting a lot of love as a tape delay, rather than as
a looper, so the delay-related features are getting more of my
attention.

cheers,
os.

--