Re: new Augustus Loop has "effect loops"

I'd like to try looping in Augustus Loop with the crossfade loop synth
as a plug-in!  ;-))
I guess that would be possible even if running Augustus Loop as a
plug-in under Bidule? Mind boggling... I guess this means you may also
open whole Bidule Sessions, saved as Groups, as AU plug-ins inside
Augustus Loop? Hope I can free up some time to play with this soon.
Talk about Loop Nesting!

Last time I tried Augustus with the "punch in" method it created quite
loud clicks in the loop. Is a fix for this planned?

Per