Re: When is Live Looping not Live Looping?

   Actually it seems that this topic is itself, a loop!  It just keeps
coming around and around and around and around and around in one form
or another.  :)

   This has happened for many years here.

Smiles,

cQ  :)

On Jun 8, 2008, at 4:11 AM, Buzap Buzap wrote:

> Hi Joe
>
> we have just recently discussed this topic 3-4 weeks ago in all
> depth...
> Check for the thread "Is using Pre-Recorded Loops Cheating?" in the
> LD archives
>
> Cheers
> Buzap
>
> --
> GMX startet ShortView.de. Hier findest Du Leute mit Deinen Interessen!
> Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx

---
View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn