Re: Echoplex TGE-05 Footswitch and Reassigning Button Functions

nope, just set MoreLoops=1

and it works

...you press Next
...and the ONE loop that you have triggers

doesn't even seem to be affected by Quantise.

afaik it's a suggestion by Claude Voit, so that the Next button
can actually do something when there isn't another loop to go to.

One downside is that it doesn't work from Mute.

andy