RE: LIVE 7 Bug???

It’s working fine over here.  Can you create (from scratch) a simple test case that I can try on my machine?

From: Mike Crain [mailto:mike@mikecrain.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 1:35 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: LIVE 7 Bug???

Anyone having problems with the latest OS upgrade and LIVE 7??For some reason, LIVE seems to operate fine at tempos around 90+. I haven't figured it out yet, but AT 60BPM!! Whoa!! it has NO idea how to keep a beat and it's really slow.

Weird. Help definitely appreciated!!! Thanks.

Mike Crain

Percussionist/Composer

Sacramento, CA 95818

" . . . . the proper artistic response to digital technology is to embrace

it as a new window on everything that's eternally human, and to use it

with passion, wisdom, fearlessness, and joy. "  - Ralph Lombreglia