bugbrand pickups

Hey Per,
I just ordered the bugbrand pickup,i havent had a
chance to install it yet but i quickly tested it with
my cajon.
Question: do you recall where the cajon player placed
the pickup for best results to avoid feedback? also it
says they can be used with simple gafa tape but there
is plastiline like material made specifically to
temporarily stick things like this,do you recall what
he used?
cheers
Luis

http://www.bugbrand.co.uk/pages/sounddevices.htm#flycontact