Re: OT: Diabetes

> Why are you emailing me I don't have diabetes can you stop and ever one
> else. thanks

Please don't chastize him for reaching out to a community that he belongs
looking for help.  It is always recommended that if you don't want to view
off topic posts that you set up your mail program to filter out posts with
"OT:" in the subject line.  This mailing list does form a community and
sometimes subjects will come up that are not about looping.

Personally, I have all Looper's Delight mail go into a seperate folder
where
I can examine it at my leisure.