Looping videos posted

Hi,

After the 2nd Swedish Live Looping tour, the Oslo Live Loopning
Festival Improlectronica and the Finloop festival I received a lot of
funny videos. So far I have managed to post three at
http://www.myspace.com/perboysen (blog section).

"Rick Walker Shreds" was filmed by me, Tellef Ögrim Trio was filmed by
Marc Francombe and the Jazz & Pop Academy pboy Live Looping Clinic was
filmed by someone in Helsinki who unfortunately did not write his/her
name on the DVD before giving it to me (sorry about that, hope I will
be able to fill it in soon).

Per