Re: BEMF3 kybermusik wrapup

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Boise Experimental Music Festival
<khartung@cableone.net> wrote:
> Thank you!  I am sitting here now and just numbed by the afterglow and
> aftermath. What a crazy week! Excellent event, and I'm so glad Kybermusik
> worked out at the Record Exchange.
>
> Kris

Fantastic event, Kris! thank you!  I'm still amazed the Ninjam session
turned out so musical! I didn't know it is possible to achieve a
collective sense of direction in network improvisation with one bar
delay - but I stand corrected after being sent a mp3 of a Ninjam
session.

Also a great thanks to Rainer!

--
Greetings from Sweden