Re: Axe fx

chris young wrote:
> I have an Axe (Ultra) and while I think the users on the Axe forum tend
> to gush the unit is pretty fantastic. The looper would probably do
> little to satisfy anyone with experience with an EDP or a Repeater -
> both of which I have - but is a fun little add on.

> Andy I think you are
> wrong about the ability to have the units fx sync via midi as the tempo
> can be assigned to an external midi controller and all the time based
> effects can be locked or not to the master tempo.

you're quite right!
easy to overlook it in the manual:-

"TEMPO - Sets the current System Tempo. Whenever a tempo is entered,
whether via this control
or by tapping or by MIDI clock, the System and Global Tempos are set to
this value. The Global
Tempo is not affected by the tempo stored with a preset when the preset is
recalled and remains in
effect."

sorry to mislead

andy butler