Re: fate of the EDP (was: Slightly OT--Splice 'em up FX Pedal (otherthan Echoplex)?

Cara Quinn schrieb:
> So can you tell me a bit more about what you're suggesting?  I'd love
> to learn more about it, if you wouldn't mind.  :)

If you build or let build your own looper software in Max/MSP, you could
add whatever user feedback you need. It would not need VoiceOver at all.
With your customized interface you could let the patch tell you with the
voice of your mum the state of your patch. (you have to record it before
though...). In Max 5 there is even an object for mousing over whatever,
which can be used for this purpose...

I usually try to setup my own software in a way, that I don't need the
screen to see its state, but I do have leds on my faderbox...

I don't know about vst's, but if you have specific ones, you can prepare
their control with Max as well...

Max itself isn't really easy for visually impaired, and I doubt its at
all programmable for completely blind people. It is a visual programming
language, but is should be possible that somebody does it for you...

In Max 5 you can at least zoom in as much as you want...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------