Re: What to do with 5

hi Joseph,
There's folks on this list who'll gladly help you sort this.
...but please explain the problem fully.

If you tell us how you're set up used to work,
detailing all connections.
..and any EDP settings that you changed from the factory setup.
..what sort of "pedal" you use.
..and we definitely need to know the Sync settings on the EDPs

Then tell us what it does now (and any changed connections).
(you may like to split the text into paragraphs ;-)

In the meantime, try putting each EDP onto a different Midi Channel.
(but that's just a guess, based on what I think you might be doing)

andy butler