Re: Axe fx

On May 30, 2008, at 3:01 AM, L.A. Angulo wrote:

> Ive been checking out this baby,sounds like a killer
> unit i wasnt aware of it and it has a looper bulit in
> as well.But there is a waiting list for it!
> anybody has one? is it hype or really better than lets
> say the Boss GT pro unit?

I know several people who own the Axe or Axe Ultra. General consensus
is that the effects are on par with Eventide, and the amp models
surpass Line 6's stuff. There is a wait list because it is a very
small company. But customer service is fantastic. The owner/designer
of the unit implements user suggestions right away in new software
upgrades to the machine. I had a chance to buy an Ultra when my name
came up on the waiting list but I passed on it for now b/c I have too
much other debt. But one day I will get one, most likely.

Jeff