Can Mobius do these tricks ("scenes")?

Hi folks

I'm taking a serious look at Mobius now and would like to know if it can
do something like the "scenes" in Ableton.

What I would like to do is:
TRACK1: Percussive Loop (synced, runs permanently)
TRACK2: My main loop (synced, shift through loops via NextLoop)
TRACK3: Additional voicings etc (synced, tracks 2+3 grouped)

So the things that I'd like to do:

1. Start with a very basic percussion loop on Track1 that constantly keeps
running.
=> Can be implemented easily I guess using a dedicated Mobius Track that
is synced but otherwise just keeps running.

2. When playing a loop in Track2, I'd like to be able to "multiply" into
the next loop.
=> I guess that's NextLoop with LoopCopy=Sound (and maybe AutoRecord).

3. I want to create a fresh next loop in Track2.
=> I guess that's also easy with NextLoop somehow.

4. Say I already have loops 1/2/3 on my Track. Now, while playing loop2,
I'd like to create a next loop that will multiply my current loop2 and
will be positioned 1/2/newloop/3 (or possibly 1/2/3/newloop).
=>I don't see where I can differentiate if NextLoop means "play the next
loop" or "record an additional loop".

5. When playing a multiplied loop, I would like to add additional voicings
or riffs.
=> Should work with an additional Track3 that is in the same Track Group
as the original Track2. I could use Mute on Track3 to turn the additional
voicings on/off.

Now, here comes the trickier part:
6. Say I'm running my loop on Track 2 and have additional voicings
simultaneously on Track3. I would like to link them together sort of like
Ableton scenes:
- Track1: record first loop Track2: nothing
- Track1: play first loop Track2: nothing
- Track1: play first loop Track2: record first voicings
- Track1: play first loop   Track2: play first voicings
- Track1: record second loop Track2: nothing
- Track1: play second loop Track2: nothing
- Track1: play second loop Track2: record second voicings
- Track1: play second loop Track2: play second voicings
- Track1: play first loop Track2: play first voicings (~PreviousLoop)
- Track1: play second loop Track2: play second voicings (~NextLoop)
- Track1: play first loop Track2: play first voicings (~PreviousLoop)
=> So Previous Loop would either work through some sophisticated Track
Group parameters. Alternatively, maybe a script could simply trigger
"PrevLoop Track1" + "PrevLoop Track2" at the same time.
How would you do it when recording, so that there are always 2 loops in 2
tracks "linked" to each other?

I don't need an exact answer for the questions but just a basic notion
that these things will work with Mobius. If it can really do what I'd like
to do, I'll look further deeper into Mobius.
Thanks
Buzap