From: Warren Sirota [wsirota@wsdesigns.com]
Date: 05/23/2008 01:16 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: East Coast Festival of some level

Adam, if you've got a space in Philly, I'm in. I don't know just what I can
do to help organize it, but I'm available for tasks. I can do web-based
programming or host a page or mp3s on my web site, or get a fresh one for
cheap and do it there, for instance. or writing, or probably some other
things.