Re: plans for world domination

Michael C.!

I actually revealed my "secrets" already 2 months ago on this list
(19th of March to be exact) in answer to your topic "RE:What's the
best vocal looper to buy", so you could have conquered the world
already, if you had paid attention ;-)

I'm not really active on this list mainly because I learned that,
according to most people here, I'm not really a "looper" 'cause I
don't use the looper as an instrument, but as a recording device, and
that seems to be bad. ;-)

greetings! Sanne