Re: guitar - koto and looping

It's an interesting pairing. Henry Kaiser (guitar) did something similar
with Danielle DeGruttol (cello), and Miya Ma (koto). It is a bit more free
and improvisational than the video below. The CD is called Seance, but is
is
out of print.  Danielle sent me a copy, and it is quite good.  I was
inspired by it and put a trio of the same nature together here in Boise -
guitar, koto, cello. I didn't do a lot of looping though. I found it
redundant and didn't allow enough space in the music.

You can buy it on eMusic now. Cool.
http://www.emusic.com/album/Henry-Kaiser-The-Seance-MP3-Download/10920616.html

Hi !

Hers a video with Eivind Aarset and Michiyo Yagi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_Vdn5LbEY

best regards Rune F.

Alt i ett. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com