Re: OT: (job) role of the artist

scott hansen schrieb:
> i think about that idea a lot, and the question was always posed to us
> in grad school as artists: are you really free? the barriers around you
> and that guide your life...

I believe even an imagined (or real if you want) omnipotent god would
have a limitation, because she could make everything but give you only
almost everything except for freedom...
But she could give you all resources necessary to attain freedom. This
is hard work though. As artists, as we fail as well, we can at least
point into that direction...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------