RE: East Coast Festival of some level

I guess I should read ahead when referring to threads that are ongoing re: subject change.  Anyhoo...

We'd be into playing any kind of East Coast festival that might come together.  Tying in with an academic institution might be useful - doesn't Princeton have a laptop band?  Offering it as an educational event (with us folks talking about approaches, hardware, improvising, stalking the muse with a spear gun, etc.) might be good.  A Looposium maybe.

m.c.

ps - my spellcheck just tried to substitute "Monopodium" for Looposium.  Ya mean it's not a real word?

http://www.TwistedAppleRecords.com