Re: OT: Guitar Synth

> At 11:28 AM +0900 5/20/08, Mech wrote:
> Oops!  That should read "MIDI or *VG-Synth*?".  Sorry.
>
> "V-Synth" refers to a different technology entirely; completely
> unrelated to guitar synths.  Gotta pay more attention to what I'm
> typing.... :P

Yep, I have a Roland V-Synth and that's a 100% synthesizer with 61 keys ;)
Interesting thread btw, I don't play guitar myself but I always have had
an interest in guitar synth technology. I would expect that devices such
as the VG-99 offer you incredible sound possibilities, especially if
you're a solo looper. The sky is the limit :)

Sjaak