Re: Looper's Little Mixers...

I don't have that particular Behringer mixer but I would advice anyone
to listen carefully to any Behringer product before buying. A couple
of years back I bough their 16 channel Euro model and I have never
used it after the tour it was originally purchased to serve. The
reason is that it simply degrades the sound so much that anything I
use it for sounds more as "that horrible Behringer mixer" than like
music to my ears. I have another 16 channels mixer made by Tascam and
this thing sounds so much better than the Behringer although it's
twenty years older and twenty times heavier (maybe that's why?). A
trick might be to no send all your signals through the mixer but only
use it for some, like effect loop return lines and such. Then you
would at least have some sounds in your performance that won't come
out "crappified" through the PA.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen