Re: They stole our idea!

 > The unit with the pedal looks particularly interesting. I wonder
if some Mobius
 > users could look at it and discuss wether or not Mobius would work
with it.

I'll certainly look at the design specs when they are published, but
I'm not
optimistic.  Unless this is running a form of embedded Windows XP
which is extremely
unlikely, this will have the same issues as the Muse Receptor.
Actually worse
since the Receptor at least has a way to display a complex UI.

I predict that this will run only the most basic VSTs, like the
uncountable
ones built on Synthedit that have really simple UIs and don't have any
dependencies on the OS.  For more complex VSTs like Mobius, this will
be yet
another port we have to do (if it is possible at all) and that isn't
going
to happen until developers believe there are enough of these out there
to make it worthwhile.

Jeff