Re: Independent direct loop access on two EDP's-->what note values to use?

Actually, I figured out that the key is the LoopTrigger parameter.  You want those set far enough apart that the values don't collide.  Claude's spreadsheet allows for that, but I didn't understand it at the time.  Make sure those parameters are 15 apart and there's no collision.

TH