Re: Canford Headphone Limiter (In Ear Monitoring revisited)

I'm another skeptic of in-ear monitors - so I don't speak from
experience here...  I would point out that compressors in general, if
improperly used, are prime feedback offenders.

I don't care for headphones much either, but they've got to be much more
easily removed in the event of feedback.

Maybe a 2-stage expander->limiter would provide a predictable level in
an in-ear system.

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY

Re: Canford Headphone Limiter (In Ear Monitoring revisited)