RE: Guitar Loopers: Your life is soo much easier!

hey there Luis

which Handsonic are u thinking of going for?
i have the hpd10 and love it, its weird how after all the £££s i have spent on electric guitar fx and such this one little thing thats not even my main instrument would become my favourate thing to play.

Im actually thinking of getting a hdp15 one day to compliment it but am looking to know more about the sounds and if they really differ

> problem...i am also thinking about getting the
> handsonic for the very same reason,but somehow people
> seem to get more turned on when you loop the real
> thing
> specially your voice!
> cheers
> Luis