Re: [cycling74-announcements] Product and Workshop News

Qua Veda schrieb:
> Hey Kris
> the product looks good!   How long do you expect it will take for you to
> migrate to it?    BTW,  Has anyone on the list used Jitter?

I own jitter for a long time, but the only patch I made was a patch to
turn the angle of a flute, watched by a camera, into controller data.
Was fun to create and easier achieved than I thought. But beside that I
have not too much experience.

Migration to Max 5 isn't a too big deal, it looks different, its much
more convenient to patch. But most patches will just run in Max 5.

Only drawback is the vst integration, as it doesn't play old pluggos,
and a new Max 5 compatible pluggo isn't there yet...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------