Re: Guitar Loopers: Your life is soo much easier!

Ciao fabio!
I still dont have any recordings with it but i am
planing on doing so soon.I wanted to take it to the
cologne fgestival but it looks like i am going to have
to go with the train and really reduce my gear;-((
by the way is anybody driving through southern
germany(konstanz) going up to cologne and need
company? If i could drive with somebody would be
great!!
cheers
Luis