Re: drummer jokes (was: Chord progressions, Multi Lateral Improvisation...)

Q: What do you call two guitarists trying to play in unison?

A: Counterpoint.

---

Q: What's the difference between a guitar player and a certificate of
deposit?

A: The CD will eventually mature and make money.

----

Mommy mommy, when I grow up I want to be a guitar player.

I'm sorry honey, you can't do both.

----
Tony