re: favorite loopers a new list

Howdy,

 Back in 74 at the grand opening of a Fred Meyer store
in N.W. Wash state, Bachman-Turner made an
appearance(this was when their debut album "Overdrive"
first came out, after that everyone called them B.T.
Overdrive). At the loading dock, my 18 year old guitar
playing buddy said,"they had an ALLMAN BROTHER'S tape
in the 8 track. If it was me, I'd be listeneing to MY
tape". That's arrogance. He hadn't made one. He's
still playing cover tunes in beer bars. Later, I
became a sound man, bought synths, and started
composing. Yes, I listen to myself. 95% of my
recordings are jams with  1 or 3 others. They give me
inspiration for composing. But if I had just spent
months in the studio working on an album, I'd probably
be ready to listen to someone else. J. Zawinal had a
good point. I listen to myself for the same reason.
But there are others who would give the same answer
out of sheer vanity.
rig

Be a better friend, newshound, and