Re: Research Paper Introduction, any thoughts?

I can offer you English prof advice.

On Apr 21, 2008, at 6:20 PM, darren perry wrote:

>  live performance, and naturally the terms

you need that comma for clarity

Didn't John Cage use loops at the same time as the IRCAM guys?
I think you overuse hugely in the first history paragraph.

> current well known

well-known

> hardware and software has

have

> one of the most advanced hardware looping device

devices

> top ten in popularity along

comma after popularity

> Ableton Live being the front runner of live looping software, other

Ableton Live IS the front runner of live looping software; other  --
or : software. Other

You need a real verb in the first part, then make one or other of the
changes to the next bit.

>  introduction while

comma after intorduction