AW: multi-effect with looping function

Hi Nico,

chiming in here: I'm also not aware of a multi-effects floor-type unit
which
has a looper which is, from its implementation, not only a delay which you
can hold.

If you can live with only a simple delay, your best bang for the buck is
probably the Zoom G2 or G2.1u. You can have a total of three delays going
at
once here.

If you want a looper which works in the usual record/play/overdub/reverse
etc. format, you will (at least to my knowledge) have to combine a
multi-effects unit with a looper.

Or you can look through the archives what a few crazy people here thought
up
about combining a small industry PC, audi interface and foot controller
onto
the size of a bigger guitar floorboard, and then you could run about
anything you like...;)

        Rainer