Re:AW: Reverse Delays - how do they work?

> Rainer wrote:
> The D2 has
> also been somewhat statistical to me in that regard. I remember that live
> performance in Desenzano, Italy (Hi Luca!) when at the end of the
> performance the D2 took a short snippet of singing and reassembled it,
> reversing and repeating some short segments, in a way that sounded
> very...otherwordly. Definitely hadn't intended that!

I recognize the short snippets reverse effect of the D2. I have the
impression that the D2 reverses the individual delay taps and that’s
probably why they sound like chunks and very short. The reverse effect
also depends on the attack of the input sound, so a slow attack results in
little or no reverse…if I remember it well. But again, I still have to
sort out this D2 secret.

Sjaak