RE: AW: Cycloops / Soundbite Micro

hi rainer, yes i have a kp 1 2 and mini ands will surley add a 3 in time, however i want a battery powered loopsampler to go with the kpmini and Kocilator. but do tell me more about the loops on the kp3 cos ive only used the kps fx not the sampler
cheers
phill

> From: rs@moinlabs.de
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: AW: Cycloops / Soundbite Micro
> Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:20:44 +0200
>
> > So im now looking at buying a soundbite micro as this has four sample
> slots and you can set the reletive times to each
>
> Have you given the KP3 Kaoss a thought?
>
> Rainer

Try Messenger on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.