Re: visualization software

Hi,

In the nineties I was working with a team that organized a future
targeting exhibition at Stockholm Music Museum dealing with the
internet and lots of software. On many computers we used Cthugha for
dynamic graphic visuals induced by sound. This software is still alive
and kicking - you can check it out at
http://www.afn.org/~cthugha/

--
Greetings from Sweden