George Lewis' "Improvised Music..."

Hi Kris -

Thanks for your kind offer of sending out the PDF on improvisation.  I'd also like to get a copy, if you can spare the send.

If you like, I can also host a link to it on my website (hidden somewhere on the server).

thanks!  -- Todd

 Anyone read the George Lewis' "Improvised Music after 1950"?  Unbelievably earth-shaking, pivotal, and paradigm shifting work in light of the history of improvisation....recommended reading to me by Jeff Kaiser. I have a PDF copy for anyone interested.

...but it's pretty damn cool that science is starting to show that us improvisers having something unique going on in our brains when we play.