Re: Looping venue help

I'm on there (Kamerin Kokorin) and so is LD community member Dennis Moser, but frankly, I've found it difficult to start a community there without quite a bit of time spent, and it is HIGHLY addictive for me... Thanks for bringing it again to the list, Jeff.

but I did get all my live stuff working so that I could perform 'inworld', and Dennis performs at the Princeton University performance space often, which is a beautiful space, and Dennis has established a nice audience for himself (everytime I've visited to watch)...

time for a new thread for this stuff if we get into it, cuz it's a DOOZY of a convo...

Todd