Re: HOW MANY LOOPS DO YOU USE SIMLUTANEOUSLY?

Eddie Van Halen claims he doesnt know the name of
scales he plays,Elmore James played almost everything
in open D and a lot of those blues guys who wrote
great blues played one chord and didnīt know its
name,i also heard that Paco de Lucia coulnīt read
music,perhaps like Aldi Meola who i get tired of
listening after 3 songs,yet i can listen to Paco all
night...
music is music
Luis