emergency need for Echoplex Digital Pro loan in Minneapolis!

Hi all, I'm performing tonight and tomorrow night (Saturday and
Sunday) at the Southern Theater in Minneapolis with a dance company
and I have a solo piece during the show in which I use my Echoplex
Digital Pro.  Last night at sound check, my echoplex stopped
working.  (earlier in the week, when I turned the output knob, there
was a lot of static....during the sound check, there was a loud pop,
and the output channel stopped working.)

I'm wondering if there's anyone in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area who
has an EDP that I can borrow or rent for these two performances. It
would be greatly appreciated!   (or any recommendations for where I
can get it repaired today....)          thanks.....Beth Bahia Cohen