Re: Release Party Invitaiton - new album release!

Per & Costas,

Congratulations on your new album/ collaboration!

The music  --  the sounds, arrangement & mix -- is fantastic. Very, very well done.

After decades of purchasing other people's music, I'm now more interested in creating it. So I rarely buy on iTunes, but this ( and a few other looper's music ) is a notable exception, and I'm delighted to add your music to my ears. Very worthwhile.

Bravo!

Scott Duncan

scottduncanvideo.com